Burdock Tea is a herbal Tea made from the root of the Burdock plant, used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Burdock has an earthy-sweet flavour. Burdock root contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Treatment and prevention of cancer: Burdock antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to prevent cancer cells from growing and mutating.
- Treating and preventing infections: Can help to treat common cold, sore throat and other ailments. Because of its anti-bacterial properties, it kills Biofilms in the body.
- Helps in knee arthritis and pain: Reduces the inflammation. Also helps in joint wellness.
- Diuretic: Reduces excess water in the body
- Detox: Promotes kidney health and expels uric acid from the body
- Acts as a toner for the liver, kidney, and nerves.
- Reduces Blood Sugar levels and treats Diabetes
- Lowers Blood pressure
- Eases aches and pains
- Improves skin health: Works well with skin problems like acne and Eczema
- Reverses signs of Ageing
- Reduces menstrual cramps
- Good for hair
How to make: Place one tablespoon in a teacup and pour boiling water in the teacup and allow it to steep for 10-15 minutes. Strain and enjoy hot/cold Burdock Tea.
CAUTION: SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY PREGNANT WOMEN, TO BE PREGNANT WOMEN, LACTATING MOTHERS, CHILDREN BELOW 18 YEARS, PERSONS HAVING HISTORY OF ALLERGENS AND PERSONS USING DIURETICS, DIABETIC MEDICATION AND BLOOD THINNERS.
100% NATURAL HERBAL TEA: CAFFEINE FREE
There are no reviews yet.