Unique Tangy Cranberry Flavour with vibrant colour. Tastes delicious
Hibiscus Tea is made from 100% pure and dried Hibiscus Flowers with vitamins A & C, Flavonoids and Polyphenols.
- Good for Heart
- High in Antioxidants
- Lowers Cholesterol levels
- Helps to lower blood pressure and tension
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Helps in weight management
- Helpful in menstrual cramps
- Relieves anxiety and promotes sleep
- Good for skin and hair
How to make: Take half-a-cup of Hibiscus Tea add 8-cups of water. Boil it. Once starts boiling, switch off the burner and cover the tea pot. Let it steep for 15-20 minutes. Mix with Honey and Lime juice. It can be consumed both Hot & Cold (after refrigeration).
CAUTION: NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT AND TO BE PREGNANT WOMEN. ALSO NOT ADVISABLE FOR PERSONS WITH LOW BLOOD PRESSURE AND THOSE USING DI-URETIC MEDICINES.
There are no reviews yet.