Lemongrass Tea is a refreshing beverage and wonderfully healthy. Lemongrass has a citrus flavor but milder and sweeter in taste. Ayurvedics favorite Tea. Boosts health and easily digestible.
- Good for Digestion: Good remedy for bloating, constipation, indigestion and spasms.
- Detox Tea: Full of antioxidants, helps in removing toxins from the body and acts as a diuretic
- Regulates High Blood Pressure: Good for Liver, known to limit Cholesterol absorption in
- intestines and good for heart health
- Boosts Metabolism and burns fat: Helps in weight loss
- Good for Hair and Skin: Great source of vitamins A&C. Clears skin of acne, pimples and eczema.
- Heals Cold and Flu
- Relieves menstrual pain
- Good for women with Hormone imbalanceHow to make: Pour one cup of boiling water on 1-3 spoons of Lemongrass. Steep it for 5-10 minutes. Strain it and enjoy hot or cold Lemongrass Tea.
CAUTION: NOT TO BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN AND LACTATING MOTHERS. NOT ADVISABLE FOR PERSONS WITH DIABETES AS IT REDUCES BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS