Nettle Leaf Tea
Nettle or Stinging Nettle use dates back to thousands of years. In Herbalism Nettle is the mother of all spring tonics for its ability to support the whole body as well as joint health. Helps to kick start the body.
Nettle Leaf Tea has a subtle earthy taste with a smooth aroma and multiple health benefits.
- Packed with Vitamins, Minerals and Phyto Nutrients
- Supports joint health: Reduces Arthritis and pain
- Helps in reducing urinary tract health problems
- Helps to treat enlarged Prostate Gland (BPH)
- Acts as a diuretic: Great detoxification of kidneys, lowers creatinine and lowers uric acid naturally
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- Reduces seasonal allergies
- Lowers Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar levels, Treats Hay fever
- Good for immunity
- Good for skin and hair: Skin would be clear of acne and would be radiant. Adds shine to the Hair.
How to make: Brew on one tablespoon of dry leaf to one cup of boiling water. Steep it for 20-30 minutes and drink it hot or iced tea. Sweeten it to your liking.
CAUTION: NOT TO BE USED BY PREGNANT AND TO BE PREGNANT WOMEN, PERSONS USING BLOOD THINNERS, DIURETICS, AND DIABETIC MEDICATION.