Peppermint tea is delicious with a pleasant aroma, smooth and refreshing. It is one of the most popular teas in the world with multiple health benefits.
- Relieves Stress: Relieves headaches, Migraine and other related tensions.
- Fresh Breath: Helps freshen up breath and fights bad breath.
- Treats stomach illnesses: Good for digestion, stomach upsets, bloating, gas, abdominal pain, other digestive issues like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Helps sleep better: Promotes sleep, helps insomnia and acts as a muscle relaxant.
- Reduces Nasal congestion & Cold: Helps in preventing nausea and sickness.
- Reduces menstrual cramps..
How to make: Add 2-cups of water to the pot, boil it, add 5-6 Peppermint leaves and cover the pot. Allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes and strain into a mug for a refreshing tea.
CAUTION: NOT ADVISABLE FOR PERSONS WITH GASTRO-INTESTINAL PROBLEMS.
MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS FOR SOME PERSONS.